Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 18-20 minutes
Yield: 1 serving.
Per serving: 1 Medifast Meal | 2 Condiments
1 packet Medifast Brownie (or Chocolate Chip) Soft Bake
1/8 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp cold water
2 Tbsp low-fat whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a small bowl, mix Soft Bake mixture with baking
powder and cold water.
3. Divide batter in half and, on a baking sheet lined with
parchment paper, form two cookie-shaped pieces. Use a
fun cookie cutter, if desired.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until done. Allow cookies to
cool for 30-60 minutes.
5. Drop whipped topping onto the flat side of one cookie.
Place the flat side of the other cookie on top and press
6. Freeze for 30 minutes, if desired.