1 Leaner | 1½ Green | 1 Condiment
Prep time: 30 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes Yield: 4 servings
1 lb 95% lean ground beef (may substitute Morningstar Farms sausage
4 oz low-fat shredded Italian cheese
½ cup 1% cottage cheese
1 cup egg substitute
½ cup white mushrooms, sliced
1 cup fresh bell peppers, diced
15-oz can diced petite tomatoes with basil and oregano
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
¼ tsp ground black pepper
10 sprays non-stick cooking spray
¼ tsp Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook ground beef in a non-stick pan. Drain fat and remove beef from the pan.
- In the same pan, sauté peppers and mushrooms.
- Return beef to the pan with the peppers and mushrooms; add tomatoes with their juices. Season with pepper and Italian seasonings, heat through.
- In a clean non-stick pan sprayed with cooking spray, pour ¼ cup egg substitute and swirl to create a crepe. When the crepe is cooked all the way through, loosen with a spatula and carefully flip it to the other side. Cook a few seconds more.
- Repeat step 5 to create four crepes.
- In a 9” x 9” pan, layer the lasagna. Spread beef mixture evenly on the bottom. Sprinkle with one-third of the cottage cheese, a quarter of the shredded cheese, and then sprinkle with Parmesan. Top with a crepe.
- Repeat to make three more layers.
- Top with any remaining meat or cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately 30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
Per serving: 340 calories | 7g fat | 11g carbohydrates | 60g protein
Better Pecan Ice Cream
1 Medifast Meal | 2¼ Condiments
Prep time: 5 minutes Yield: 1 servings
1 packet Medifast Vanilla Shake
3 oz water
½ cup crushed ice
½ tsp almond extract
½ tsp coconut extract
½ tsp Butter Buds®
1/8 tsp nutmeg
- In a blender, mix water, ice, extracts, and Butter Buds®. Blend for a few seconds.
- Add the Medifast Vanilla Shake and blend for 15-20 seconds.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Get a great recipe for Lemon Garlic Lamb too!
Hey I just wanted to tell you that your icecream recipe was awesome!
Great!! Thanks for letting us know!
We had the lasagna for Easter and everyone loved it. It’s a keeper!!!
So glad to hear you liked it!
I love what you are doing. Do you have any say in having Medifast create more Gluten Free meals!
We can certainly pass that feedback along!