Yield: 2 servings Per serving: 3 Green | 1 Healthy Fat | 2 ½ Condiments (counts include optional ingredients)
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 oz soft goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Optional: ¼ tsp smoked paprika and 1 Tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds (to garnish)
- Place the cauliflower florets in a microwave-safe bowl with 1/4 cup water, and microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, or until completely tender.
- Place cooked cauliflower in a food processor along with the remaining ingredients (except for the smoked paprika); puree until smooth.
- Serve garnished with smoked paprika and toast pumpkin seeds.
Nutritionals: 140 Calories | 8g Fat | 9g Carbohydrate | 9g Protein