These colorful, purple, and sweet, mini purple sweet potato muffins are healthy, simple to make, and sure to please the eyes and palates of children of all ages!
For those of you on the Healthy Living 3 – 2 – 1 Meal Plan, these mini muffins are just 30 calories each, so three of them would equal one Option in the sweets category!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10-15 min
Yield: 24 mini muffins
Servings: 8 servings
Per serving: 3 mini muffins per serving
- 1 medium-sized purple sweet potato
- 1/4 cup Justin’s maple almond butter
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup Medifast Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- Cooking spray
- Pierce sweet potato with fork several times, wrap in wet paper towel, and cook in microwave ~5-8 min.
- Puree cooked sweet potato and remaining ingredients in food processor/chopper until uniformly mixed.
- Fill greased mini muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Makes ~24 mini muffins.