Yield: 3 servings
Per serving: 1/3 Lean | 3 Green | 3 Condiments | 1 Healthy Fat | 1/3 Optional Snack
Nutrition: 160 calories | 10g fat | 11g carbohydrates | 9g protein
4 cups cauliflower florets
¼ cup diced red onion
½ cup diced celery
2 dill pickle spears, diced
3 Tbsp light mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp lemon juice
¼ tsp celery salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped into small pieces
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place cauliflower florets into a steamer basket and set directly over water. Let steam for approximately 8-10 minutes or until tender.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Pat florets dry with paper towels to get rid of excess liquid. Set aside.
3. Combine onion, celery, pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, celery salt, and pepper in a large bowl, and mix well.
4. Gently incorporate eggs and cauliflower into the mixture.
5. Cover and chill for two to three hours before serving.
Note: The recipe is only 1/3 of the lean portion of the Lean & Green™ Meal. Please supplement the rest of the lean with 2/3 of another lean meat such as chicken.