Makeover this typical, calorie-laden breakfast you love, by transforming the Medifast Cereal into these delicious and healthy French Toast Sticks!
1 packet Medifast Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cereal, crushed
1 Tbsp low-fat cream cheese, softened
¼ cup liquid egg substitute
½ packet Medifast Sugar-Free Syrup (optional)
- Crush the Medifast Cereal to form small pieces and empty into a medium-size bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and liquid egg substitute, and mix well.
- Form three French toast stick pieces with the batter.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium high and cook the French toast sticks until warm and lightly browned on all sides.
- Serve with Medifast Sugar-Free Syrup if desired.
Find more great recipes and videos from The Front Burner™!