The Chocolate Chip Soft Bake is one of our most popular meals, which makes this makeover even better. Here, we make it taste like an ice cream sandwich. You can try this with the Brownie Soft Bake, too.
Serves 1. Per serving: 1 Medifast Meal and 1¼ Condiments
- 1 Medifast Chocolate Chip Soft Bake
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine Chocolate Chip Soft Bake mixture with the baking powder. Slowly mix in three tablespoons of water.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, form the dough into two even cookie-shaped pieces.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
- When done, allow cookies to cool for about 30-60 minutes.
- Flip cookies over to the smooth bottom side. Drop a tablespoon of whipped topping onto one of the cookies. Place the other cookie on top and lightly press together to spread the cool whip. Place in freezer, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 120; Protein(g) 11; Carb(g) 15; Fat(g) 3
Watch Chef Jason whip up a Chipwich in the video below, then head over to The Front Burner™ for more great recipes!