Happy National Peach Month! We have lots of great Medifast Meals that celebrate this awesome fruit, from Medifast Peach Iced Tea and Medifast Peach Oatmeal just to name a few.
Here are three recipes you can use to celebrate peaches and stay on plan!
1 packet Medifast Peach Tea (1 Medifast Meal)
8-10 ounces water
1 tablespoon lemon juice (1-1/2 Condiments)
1. Mix Medifast Peach Tea with water and lemon juice. Shake well.
2. Pour into ice cube trays or Popsicle trays
3. Freeze. Enjoy!
Peach Raspberry Smoothie
1 packet Medifast French Vanilla Shake (1 Medifast Meal)
2 tablespoons sugar free peach syrup (1 Condiment)
2 tablespoons sugar free raspberry syrup (1 Condiment)
½ cup cold water
½ cup ice
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Peach Cobbler Muffins
1 packet Medifast Peach Oatmeal (1 Medifast Meal)
1/8 tsp. cinnamon (1/4 Condiment)
1 packet Splenda (1 Condiment)
1/8 tsp baking powder (1/4 Condiment)
½ tsp vanilla extract (1/2 Condiment)
1/3 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Line mini cupcake pan with 4 liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
4. Add extract and water to dry ingredients. Stir until moistened.
5. Scoop batter into prepared mini cupcake pan.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!