Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6–7 hours
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: 260 calories | 6g fat | 3g carbohydrates | 45g protein
1 Lean | Green varies | 3 Condiments
- 1½ lbs pork tenderloin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- ½ cup sugar-free barbeque sauce
- 1 can diet root beer
- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated
- Place pork in slow cooker; sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Combine root beer and hot sauce; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low until pork shreds easily, about six to seven hours.
- Drain juices from the slow cooker, return pork back to slow cooker, and shred with a fork.
- Stir in sugar-free barbeque sauce, and cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Serve in Boston lettuce leaves.