Prep Time: 5–10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Per serving: 400 calories | 13g fat | 5g carbohydrates | 63g protein
1 Leaner | 1 Green | 1 Healthy Fat | 3 Condiments
- 9 oz raw boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 Tbsp light Italian dressing
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 wedge Lite Laughing Cow Cheese
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken in Italian dressing in a skillet over medium heat until done (internal temperature 165°F). Remove chicken from skillet, and set aside.
- Add chicken broth, garlic, and vegetables to same skillet, and cook over medium-high heat until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked chicken.
- Add cheese wedge and parmesan; stir until melted.
- Transfer into large ramekin or small casserole dish, and serve immediately.