We’re excited to be teaming up with the Waterfront Partnership of Baltimore once again for the annual Waterfront Wellness series. Returning May 28, 2016, the series offers free fitness classes four days a week along the Baltimore waterfront.
Local classes will take place every Saturday and Sunday at West Shore Park, located near Baltimore’s Inner Harbor and newly added classes every Tuesday and Wednesday will be held at Pierce’s Park through September 18. Confirmed classes include:
Classes at Pierce’s Park on Pier V
711 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore MD
- Every Tuesday
- 6:00 p.m.Yoga or Barre by Brick Bodies
- Every Wednesday
- 5:30 p.m.Boot Camp, Yoga, or Dance by MAC Harbor East
Classes at West Shore Park in the Inner Harbor
501 Light Street, Baltimore MD
- Every Saturday
- 8:00 a.m.-Boot Camp by XPF Studio
- 9:00 a.m.-Dance2Fitness by XPF Studio
- Every Sunday8:00 a.m.– Yoga by Charm City Yoga
- 9:00 a.m.– Barre by INLINE Fitness
“Get Healthy at the Harbor” Incentive Program
Last year’s popular “Get Healthy at the Harbor” Incentive Program is back! Once again, participants will be rewarded for the classes they attend. This summer Medifast will be on-site every Sunday with product samples and fun giveaways.
Be sure to stop by the tent on Sundays to check in for your chance to receive the following prizes:
- Attend 5 classes: Earn a free t-shirt
- Attend 10 classes: Earn Simply Well: An Everyday, Healthy Cookbookby Medifast
- Attend 15 classes: Earn a voucher for one month of free classes at a local studio
Our joint mission with Waterfront Partnership of Baltimore is to provide long-term health and wellness for our community. With this partnership, we hope to grow the Waterfront Wellness series and help more Baltimore city residents take the first steps toward getting into shape!
Participants of all skill levels are welcome and should bring their own mats and water. Classes are free but a one-time registration is required. For more information and to register for classes, please visit http://bit.ly/WaterfrontWellness16.