Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 18–20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Per serving: 110 calories | 1g fat | 16g carbohydrates | 12g protein
1 Medifast Meal | ½ Condiment
- 1 packet Medifast Brownie Soft Bake
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 6 Tbsp cold water, divided
- 1 packet Medifast Vanilla Pudding
- ½ Tbsp sugar free strawberry syrup
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl, mix Medifast Brownie Soft Bake mixture with baking powder and three tablespoons cold water.
- Divide batter in half and, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, form four cookie-shaped pieces.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until done. Allow cookies to cool for 30 to 60 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix Medifast Vanilla Pudding mixture with syrup and remaining cold water.
- Drop pudding mixture onto the flat side of one cookie. Place the flat side of the other cookie on top and press together lightly.