Per serving: 1 Medifast Meal | 1 Condiment
Yield: 8 servings
Non-stick cooking spray
1 Medifast Chocolate Crunch Bar, diced fine
1 Medifast Cinnamon Roll Crunch Bar, diced fine
1 Medifast Caramel Crunch Bar, diced fine
3 packets Medifast Vanilla Pudding
3 Tbsp low-fat cream cheese, softened
5 Tbsp sugar-free raspberry syrup, divided
3 Tbsp sugar-free raspberry fruit spread, divided
2 packets Medifast Chocolate Pudding
1 Tbsp unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In an eight-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray, evenly spread crunch bar pieces, pressing with fingers to form a crust.
3. Bake crust for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
4. While pie crust is in freezer, prepare the first filling. In a small bowl, whisk the contents of all three vanilla pudding packets with cream cheese, four tablespoons of syrup, and two tablespoons of fruit spread.
5. Remove pie plate from freezer, and fill crust with pudding mixture, spreading evenly with a spatula. Cover and return pie plate to freezer.
6. To prepare the second filling, whisk together the chocolate pudding, cocoa powder, and water in a small bowl. Remove pie plate from freezer, and spread chocolate filling atop vanilla. Cover and return pie plate to freezer for 15 minutes.
7. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining fruit spread and syrup. Drizzle mixture over top of pie. Serve immediately.