Whisk up a new take on the Medifast Mashed Potatoes that makes health and flavor a priority. Try out these Potato Pancakes today!
Servings: 1. One serving provides: 1 Medifast Meal, 2 Condiments, and 1/3 Lean
5 minutes prep, 10 minutes overall.
- 1 packet Medifast Sour Cream & Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh chives
- 1/2 cup water
- 10 sprays non-stick cooking spray
- First, in a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well. Let stand 2-3 minutes.
- Then, Spray a non-stick sauté pan with cooking spray. Heat to medium-high.
- Put 1/3 of mixture in the pan, and cook 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Repeat until you have three pancakes.
Find more great recipes from Chef Jason and The Front Burner™!