Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 serving. Per serving: 1 Leaner | 3 Green | 2 Condiments | 1 Healthy Fat
3 tsp olive oil, divided
2 lbs raw boneless skinless chicken breast
1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
½ cup diced leeks
1 clove garlic, minced
2½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
1 cup diced canned tomatoes
1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ tsp turmeric
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
½ tsp parsley
¼ tsp saffron
¼ tsp red pepper flakes, or more to taste
10 large green stuffed olives, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In an oven-proof skillet, heat two teaspoons of oil on medium-high. Cook chicken breast until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from heat. When cool enough to handle, cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
3. As the chicken cooks, prepare the cauliflower rice. Place batches of cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until rice-shaped pieces form.
4. Heat remaining oil over medium-high. Saute leeks until softened, about three to five minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one additional minute.
5. Mix in chicken, cauliflower rice, and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, cover, and transfer dish to oven.
6. Bake until liquid is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
380 calories | 9g fat | 12g carbohydrates | 59g protein