How will you make it through the holidays without gaining weight? Easy! Our Fit & Festive Holiday Recipes will limit temptation without restricting flavor. Every day for the next 30 days we’ll pin one new recipe on the Medifast Pinterest board, so you’ll have something to celebrate all month long!
So head on over to our Pinterest page to check out the first one!
I am a Medifast client and I cannot read the pumpkin pie recipe– it is to small and won’t expand
Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook Time: 30-35 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
1 packet Medifast Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
1 packet Medifast Vanilla Pudding
1 packet Medifast chai latte
1 packet Medifat Original Eggs or 2 tbsp liquid egg substitute
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp canola oil
1 cup water
1/4 cup sugar-free vanilla, macadamia nut, or hazelnut syrup
5 sprays cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix oatmeal, pudding, latte, eggs, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine canola oil, water, and sugar-free syrup.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
5. Pour into a 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve with 1 Tbsp sugar-free whipped cream per slice if desired.
Per serving = 1 Medifast Meal; 1 and 1/2 Condiments; 3/4 Healthy Fat