Pepperoni Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Yield: 2 servings (half pizza per serving)
Per serving: 1 Lean | 3 Green | 3 Condiments
2 cups riced cauliflower
1-1/3 cup reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ Tsp Italian seasoning
1/8 Tsp salt
½ cup no sugar added tomato sauce (such as Rao’s)
10 slices turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425 ˚F.
- Place riced cauliflower in a microwave safe dish, uncovered. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool, and then mix in 1/3-cup mozzarella, parmesan, egg, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Form cauliflower mixture into a circle, about ¼-inch thick, onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.*
- Bake until edges are browned, about 20 minutes.
- Top crust with tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella, and pepperoni slices.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 7 to 10 minutes.
*To prevent crust from sticking, lightly spray the top of the parchment paper with cooking spray. For best results, use a lightly-greased silicone baking sheet (if you have one).
Nutritionals: 330 calories | 32g protein | 15g carbohydrate | 18g fat