Top 10 Lean and Green Meals to Order at Restaurants
Eating out at a restaurant doesn’t have to sabotage your healthy diet. We’ve put together a list of our top 10 favorite lean and green meals at popular fast-food and sit-down restaurants. Each of these options counts as a complete lean and green meal*, which means it provides the right balance of lean protein and fiber-rich vegetables to keep you properly nourished and satisfied.
- Applebee’s®: Thai Shrimp Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette (no wonton strips)
- Outback Steakhouse®: 10 oz. Perfectly Grilled Salmon with Seasonal Mixed Veggies (half portion)
- P.F. Changs®: Mongolian Beef (lunch or half portion)
- Bonefish Grill®: Florida Cobb Salad with Citrus Herb Vinaigrette (no mango; half portion)
- Olive Garden®: Chicken Margherita (lunch or half portion)
- Red Robin®: The Wedgie Burger
- Chick-fil-a®: Grilled Chicken Sandwich (no bun) with Side Salad
- Panera Bread®: Green Goddess Cobb Salad
- California Tortilla®: Super Food Burrito with Carnitas, Blackened Fish, Grilled Mesquite Steak, Grilled Mesquite Chicken, or Grilled Chicken: Regular, In Bowl (no quinoa or tortilla)
- Wahoo’s Fish Taco®: Paleo Salad with Charbroiled Fish, Blackened Fish, Charbroiled Chicken, Blackened Chicken, or Carne Asada, Carnitas, Maui Steak, or Salmon
*Assume that salad options are without croutons and dressings, unless otherwise noted.
For a complete list of lean and green meal-approved menu options from popular sit-down and fast-food restaurants, refer to our Dining Out guide: https://www.medifastmedia.com/med/docs/dining_out_guide.pdf.