According to the USDA, Super Bowl Sunday is the second highest day of food consumption in the United States, only behind Thanksgiving. It can be a long day filled with food and unwanted calories if you aren’t game day ready. Avoid the personal fouls to your diet by preparing these Kickin’ BBQ Boneless Wings!
Kickin’ Boneless Barbecue Wings
Yield: 2 servings
Per serving: 1 Medifast Meal | 1 Leaner | 3 Condiments
1 pound chicken breast, cubed
2 Tbsp unsweetened, original almond milk
2 packets Medifast Barbecue Bites, finely crushed to breadcrumb-like consistency
¼ cup sugar-free barbecue sauce
1 Tbsp hot sauce
½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg and almond milk; set aside.
- In a second shallow bowl, add the crushed barbecue bites.
- Dip each chicken piece into the egg mixture, and then the barbecue bites. Place the chicken pieces onto a lightly greased, foil-lined baking sheet. Lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake until coating turns golden and internal temperature reaches 165°F, 18 to 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a large, re-sealable plastic bag. Add cooked chicken pieces, and toss to coat.